Monday, April 8, 2013

Training Motivation




No power in society, no hardship in your condition can depress you, keep you down, in knowledge, power, virtue, influence, but by your own consent.
~ William Ellery Channing

I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction. Other people’s lives, problems, and wants set the course for my life. Once I realized it was okay for me to think about and identify what I wanted, remarkable things began to take place in my life.
~ Melody Beattie

The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
~ Samuel Johnson 

Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage. 
~ Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby

If you get up one more time than you fall you will make it through.
~ Chinese Proverb 

If you are not getting as much from life as you want to, then examine the state of your enthusiasm.
~ Norman Vincent Peale

There is nothing in your destiny, nothing in your future that you cannot accomplish.
~ Larry King 

We live in deeds, not years: In thoughts not breaths; In feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives Who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best.
~ Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment