Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivation





"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you."
~ William Arthur

“A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.”
~Unknown~

“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.”
~Henry David Thoreau~

“Encourage those around you by never giving up on your dreams.”
~Unknown~

“Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions.“
~Earl Gray Stevens~

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.“
~Jim Stovall~

“...there are persons who seem to have overcome obstacles and by character and perseverance to have risen to the top. But we have no record of the numbers of able persons who fall by the wayside, persons who, with enough encouragement and opportunity, might make great contributions.“
~Mary Barnett Gilson~

“If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather that dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities.“
~Barbara Bush~


“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
 Karen Ravn 

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”
 William Allen White 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Are you well?

    I am so interested about your posting. Your viewed topic of readyin5weeks.com.it comes from being open to all the website .I also like this site . is so important to me also everybody. I gonna you can to view my.I also want to show about on Metabolangh is a quick performing penile enlargement remedy that is developed to help a guy when he is in need. With a 20-minute hang on time before seeing outcomes, this makes it extremely quick. All of the substances in these tablets are of course 100% organic, and discovered all over the globe. Many natural herbs discovered all over the globe are known to be very beneficial in assisting men that experience from erection problems. Unfortunately, the better-known substances are not being used in this complement, which will increase a few issues in men at the potency of the item. It does have Hot Goat Marijuana, but men would like to see it also implement the very well-known and efficient component.

    Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete