Monday, November 12, 2012

Motivation




"Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up." 
~Pearl S. Buck 

"There is an opportunity for us to renew ourselves. There's an opportunity for us to leave the past behind and present something different for the future." 
~Jay Weatherill 

"If you've lost focus, just sit down and be still. Take the idea and rock it to and fro. Keep some of it and throw some away, and it will renew itself. You need do no more." 
~Clarissa Pinkola Estes 

"The great opportunity is where you are. Do not despise your own place and hour. Every place is under the stars, every place is the center of the world." ~John Burroughs

"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point." 
~Harold B. Melchart

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Things do not change; we change."
~Henry David Thoreau

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." 
~Ambrose Redmoon

"By recollecting the pleasures I have had formerly, I renew them, I enjoy them a second time, while I laugh at the remembrance of troubles now past, and which I no longer feel." 
~Giacomo Casanova 


No comments:

Post a Comment