Monday, October 8, 2012

Motivation




All glory comes from daring to begin.
- Eugene F. Ware

Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
-Unknown

Don't look where you fall, but where you slipped. 
- African Proverb

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. 
- C. S. Lewis

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. 
- Ivy Baker Priest

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. 
- Winston Churchill

No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today. 
- Brendan Francis

Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. 
- Napoleon Hill

There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth... not going all the way, and not starting. 
- Buddha

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- E.M. Forster

The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat. - -Napoleon Hill

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. 
- Albert Einstein


2 comments:

  1. I don't even need the quotes for motivation! All I need is that picture of YOU and your INCREDIBLE arms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL~Sable now you are motivating me!!!! I do work hard on these arms, and I added a bit of extra training since I had my hamstring injury, now I have kept it in cause they look good! So, I train shoulders twice a week and bi's and Tri's once, although they get a lot of work when I train my back too....

      Delete