Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Candy





No respect!

I was off work on Friday, and on Monday I came in to find this!





Look closely at the picture above, it is my “No Candy Zone” sign on my office door….but taped to it are two of my favorites!


2 Tootsie Rolls!


When i arrived at work Monday morning, I went to slip my key into my office door and there they were, staring me right in the face!

It's almost like a fire pull station, you know: "In case of emergency, break glass" and in this situation you just rip the tootsies from the tape in an emergency.

I accused John when I saw him first the in the morning, because he stops by every single morning and tells me a joke, he's always telling me to put some meat on my bones and generally teases me every opportunity, but he said it wasn’t him, that means it was probably someone on my staff. When I find out who did it, I will let you know.

I left them there all day and they drove me crazy, I wanted to eat them every single time I walked by, but then I think they actually helped me to consciously make sure I did NOT eat them! I shall leave them there all month.

Thought you might like to see what I have to put up with at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment