Monday, August 13, 2012

Motivation





"The key that unlocks energy is desire. It's also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited.'
`Earl Nightingale 

'You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life.'
`A.L. Williams

'Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present.'
`Robert Conklin

'Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.'
`Donald Trump

'Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.'
`Denis Waitley 

'It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner.'
`Dr. Jonas Salk 

No comments:

Post a Comment