Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 4 to Competition (week 6 of diet)






It's all coming together! I have 4 weeks left until the competition, I have been dieting for 6, and I am at 121 pounds, I lost 2 last week and 1 this week. I need to be careful as too much more and it will just dip into the muscle, I really don't have a lot of fat on my body.



See the bikini line, where the suit rides on the hips? That fat is finally starting to leave, it's always there as the suit kinda squishes everything around! But finally, it's not as prominent as it has been. Quads look awesome too!


The glutes are coming in too! The tie in still needs some tightening up, and when I drop my water intake everything will tighten up. I notice that my erector spinae seems much thicker     than before, and I am not sure if I like this or not. I need to discuss it with Roy, I am not sure what it is that may be causing this, I haven't changed Back training much. 




Ribs are even starting to show through here. Shoulders need a bit of work, they look a little flat, not full; but these pictures were taken at 7:00 p.m. and my last starch meal was at 11:00 a.m. so I look fairly flat all over.



I have made a promise to myself to start practicing my posing, I need to find a good side view. 


I am standing a bit straighter in both of these "model" poses. It is important, but difficult to keep the hands looking relaxed instead of "claw like"

Legs look good, I would like to see more definition, but again, after I am not drinking a gallon of water a day, all of the muscle will show through. 



That's the goal! When you can bend over and not have rolls of fat, you have succeeded!

4 comments:

  1. HOLY Shit sticks, mama! Lol. Ok, first thing that popped into my mind due to lack of sleep and mass chaos in the house. You look amaZING! Look at those quads! Night and day from last year. And the vascularity and striae. Wow, Mama. :) Haven't gotten a hold of tickets yet because we're not sure of scheduling...but I hope to figure it out soon. I do hope to see you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sakura- you ALWAYS make me feel so good! I love it! Thakns, I do see a great deal of improvement, and I just have to hold onto all of this, and not get too lean again!

    Last night Roy said he thoght my legs loked like they were losing muslce, but these pics were taken just the night before, hopefully I was having a "flat" day yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you from the Blog Entourage. I think you look pretty darn good and Im sure since you have four more weeks to go, you will be in the perfect form you are looking for. I think its great your competing you remind me of Dara Torres. Your my new inspiration. I recently started a crazy workout regime to get my best body ever and Im 39 about to be 40 in August. My family thinks Im nuts. But who knows if I look real good and keep eating right, maybe one day I can do some sort of show too. But for now, Im just happy working out harder than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blushing Cheeks- Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comments! I certainly hope you are right and I look as close to perfect as I can get in four weeks! Dara Torres- now that is quite a compliment, a real athlete! YES!!

    I think your idea to start is not so crazy, you see that is exactly when I started! I started with a marathon (I know, dumb idea) but I quickly learned that was one thing I do once, an then never again....

    I was 142 pounds then..so you can do it, you will do it! Keep me posted. I will check your blog and see how you progress!

    ReplyDelete