Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 9 to Competition (week one of diet)



What a difference a week makes! I feel so good I am cocky!


I have 9 weeks until my competition, the diet has been going well, I am down 1 1 /2 pounds in one week, I now weigh 125 (as of Sunday). I can easily see the changes, although they are subtle, and depending on how keen of an eye you have, you may or you may not see them also.




I can see the waist is already coming in, and look, look look! I have some quads starting to show! Roy and I have been working on my stubborn quads for ages, and I think this time round we will prove to be successful in our endeavors.




The abs are starting to look better, I can see the sides running up and down my torso starting to come in, the lower abs will be the last to respond on me. 



Not much change in the back yet, but I haven't changed my back training yet, I start this week and I will tell you all about it later. There is slightly more definition as some fat is gone.


The delts need work, the medial delts just aren't round or prominent enough, but we can fix that, we have 9 more weeks. 



I am happy- can you tell? I think so, it shows on my face. It's good to see some progress the first week, otherwise it's easy to get discouraged. 





Woo hoo! I am ready to party! (Water and lemon for me)









2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You look amazing! You're gonna rock that competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte- Thanks, I have a way to go, but I think I will be ready no problem!

    ReplyDelete