Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation




"Just remember -- when you think all is lost, the future remains."
~  Bob Goddard

"We promise according to our hopes, and perform according to our fears."
~ Francois duc de la Rochefoucauld

“Telling the future by looking at the past assumes that conditions remain constant. This is like driving a car by looking in the rearview mirror.”
- Unknown

"If you are afraid of your future, you don't have a present."
~  James Petersen

“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. 
The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”
 - Wayne Dyer 


“My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there”
-  Charles F. Kettering

“The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created--created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.”
- Unknown

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”
 - William Allen White 




No comments:

Post a Comment