Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation

Posted by Picasa


“I believe that I can create, whatever I want to create. If I can put my head on it right - study it, learn the patterns….I feel very strongly that we are who we choose to be.”
– Will Smith

“You must feed your mind even as you feed your body, and to make your mind healthy you must feed it nourishing, wholesome thoughts.”
-Unknown

I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.
`Andrew Young

You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
`James Allen

You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.
`Darwin P. Kingsley

The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.
`Orison Swett Marden

Come to the edge. We can’t. We’re afraid. Come to the edge. We can’t. We will fall! Come to the edge. And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew.
`Guillaume Apollinaire


2 comments:

  1. Visiting for a dose of motivation...I definitely need some :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen- I hope you got what yo were looking for!

    ReplyDelete