Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation




I start thinking about Monday early, usually right after my Sunday workout. It always seems like a fresh start for me, a chance to pick up the pieces and plow through whatever may be challenging me that week.

I look at it positively, because it means I have a timeline, I have to time and schedule everything, like clockwork. I do best like that.

On Sundays I set up all my supplements, I have pre training, post training and then my supplements four times a day, all in containers so I have them ready no matter where I am and what I am doing. I am not caught empty handed.

This weekend I indulged much more than I would usually. I ate, I drank, and I did it some more. I needed a break, I needed the release after the traumatic injury that Cooper suffered. Friday was the last night that my alarm went off at 1:00 am to give him anti-biotics, I haven't slept much. He is finally off the oxycocode, so I know he is healing. 

“He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.” Richard Bach
“Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.” Paul J Meyer
“Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” Helen Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment