Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation



I find that we all compare ourselves to others all the time. At work, in the gym, sitting in a restaurant, just walking around. At least I do. And, I always think that if I do something, there must be other people out there who also do the same thing (I'm not that off that I can be the only one). 


I am getting better at avoiding comparison, I am focusing on my own progress and my own strengths, I believe I have an amazing physique, I am strong and healthy and although there may be others out who are stronger and healthier, will it help me to compare myself to them? Only if I do it for motivation and encouragement. If I do it and allow it to make myself feel inferior or not successful, it is not a healthy endeavor, so I concentrate only on me.


I think not competing for a while is allowing my to see the world, and myself through a new lens, a wide angle lens!

Today I have only one thing to say, but it was so powerful to me, that I thought it should stand alone. I will let you decide how it speaks to you!

"After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box".

`Italian Proverb
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: