Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Motivation

Monday, I am starting a new program, I am excited. I change it up to prevent adaptation, sometimes I make slight changes, sometimes drastic. It all depends on my goals and the time of year.

New music, new exercises, more reps , more sets, more cardio. I am feeling really good these days, I look forward to the changes that the future holds for me.

Some things to think about to get you going today:

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
`Wayne Gretzky

Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn.
`Arnold Schwarzenegger

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
`Confucius

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
`Michael Jordan

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
`Albert Camus
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Kristy,

    Finally checking out your blog. The food looks good. I lift weights everyday, but I still only weigh as much as my asian host mom.

    Love,
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete