Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to Eat Flow Chart

I am often asked "what should I do to look like you?", now they don't mean LOOK like me, they mean get nice full muscles with little body fat. I tell them they need to lift weights and eat right, it's the eating right that actually makes or breaks the deal.

You can lift weights for a long time and not look very good. But start eating properly and all of a sudden, a goddess (or god) emerges. It's all about the food, seriously.

I can have a couple glasses of wine and some of the fatty or sugary snacks everyone else is munching on and my body looks different for the next few days. It's not that I gained weight, it's just that putting crappy fuel into my system makes my engine miss and look like, well, crap.


Just like a database: Garbage in, Garbage out.

To expect your body to look healthy, tight, vibrant and strong without providing it with the necessary nutrients, and/or expecting it to function on inferior nutrition is ridiculous and you won't ever succeed.

So just what should you eat to look like me?


My friend posted this on facebook the other day and it really sums it up.

Darya Pino of Summer Tomato prepared this terrific flow chart to help navigate the supermarket.

 
 http://www.treehugger.com/howtofindrealfoodatthesupermarket-500x673.jpg


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love it! With your permission I am going to share this.

    ReplyDelete