Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pizza and Clowns


Posted by PicasaI think a lot of people may tell you I am a clown. I love to laugh, have a good time, life is too damn short to be serious about almost everything.

Here I am in the kitchen, it's Pizza day, I am making pizzas for David, he is in hog heaven, he lives for pizza day.

I make my own dough, it has to be started the day before so it can gently rise. The secret is .00 flour imported from Italy, that is really super fine flour that gives the crust a crispy texture.


If you make pizza correctly, it really isn't unhealthy. A thin crust, crushed San Marzano tomatoes spread judiciously, a few ounces of buffalo mozzarella, some basil from the garden and a sprinkle of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.

Into the 500 degree oven for about 10 minutes and then a stunning pizza!

Oh and the clowns? I read a short blurb in the paper that just made me wonder what on earth is going on!

In June, Britain's traveling John Lawson's Circus announced a series of counseling sessions for people who avoid circuses for fear of clowns. "Coulrophobia" is reportedly Britain's third-leading phobia, after spiders and needles.....

WTF?

Pizza anyone? Stick with me, we don't need no stinking clowns!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment