Thursday, October 21, 2010

You are a Champion!


Posted by Picasa I believe it is extremely important to surround yourself with positive role models. People you can strive to emulate, share with, learn from, and ask for (and receive) honest feedback.
This is Maegan Swain and me, at the San Francisco competition in October, she looks great huh? Curves in all the right places. She works very, very hard for this too.
Maegan, and so many of the other women I have met competing, knows what she wants, and she will do whatever it takes to get it.

I also know just what I want, I know how to get it, I will do whatever it takes, and if I don't get it, it doesn't mean I have failed, nor is it the fault of anyone else, it means I need to evaluate my methods, incorporate some changes and realign myself, then keep moving forward until I succeed. Sometimes it may take a while. Sometimes it may take a longer while.
I am not talking about a monetary thing, or an object, I am talking about having a goal, and the mindset to do whatever we must to achieve that goal and remain focused despite adversity or setback.
It means believing in yourself, believing you are powerful, believing you are capable, believing you are worthy, believing you are a champion!

I read the sports page every single morning as I drink my shake before I go to the gym and I saw an article about two young women who believe in themselves and what they want. They are quite inspirational and I think they must be super gals! I would love to meet them because I can imagine they are quite unconventional.
Here is their story:

The dating game can be tough. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want, especially if you want a Chinese warrior princess. Meet Xiao Lin, 22, and her sister, Yin, 21. They will be holding a three-day kung fu tournament in China with the winners having a chance to marry them. First, the guys must excel at archery, carry a heavy weight over sharpened bamboo spears and then beat one of the sisters in full-contact combat, the British news website Orange.co.uk reports. The lucky winners get to remove the girls' masks and propose. "They can choose open hand or any weapon they wish, but we won't be holding back," Xiao said.

"If they can't beat us, they aren't worthy." The sisters tried dating services, but the men "were all too weak," Yin said. "We could beat them easily."

These gals are champions.
How do you beacome a champion? Start by telling yourself that you are a champion. Believe that you are a champion. Feel that you are a champion. Know that you are a champion.

It will become a self full filling prophesy.You will become a champion.
Here is a great video in case you need a little affirmation that YOU ARE A CHAMPION!

(Email readers will need to navigate directly to the blog to view this video, click on the readyin5(weeks) link at the top).

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment