Monday, October 25, 2010

Calorie Free Caramel Dip and Peanut Butter


Posted by PicasaThis....is.....amazing.

My favorite peanut butter, it's full of little crunchies from the peanuts and the flax seeds, this is tops in my book.
It was like the old commercial many, many years ago when they showed how the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup was invented.  Someone's chocolate smashed into someone's peanut butter.
Well, my calorie free caramel dip from Walden Farms smashed into my Trader Joe's peanut butter and it was a match made in heaven.  I didn't bother with a rice cake, I went straight at it with a spoon.
I can see this may become a problem for me...

Do you remember this commercial? (Email subscribers will need to go directly to the blog page to see the embedded video, just click on the Ready in 5 (weeks) link above.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment